Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spent the day cleaning up roads to get to my hunting spots

So I decided this weekend that I needed to take some time to open up the roads that I use in the woods to get to my different hunting spots.  We did this Sunday morning.  In the afternoon we went to go put up a ladder stand.  It was pretty amazing.  My dad and mom came up so my dad could help with the stand.  My mom saw a deer run about 60 yds from us.  Needless to say Brooke was not being quiet at all.  She was excited to see the deer.  It was two yearlings.  The one ended up coming about 10 yds from us, even with Brooke talking to it.  Guess they knew we were not in camo so we were safe.

Look straight back to the left of Brooke and you can see the one deer.

Couldn't get a picture of it at 10 yds because it was starting to really look to figure out what we were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment